This service will take place twice yearly to coincide with daylight savings to ensure the Timer/Controller is working efficiently before and after the harsh summer.
This service is in addition to the maintenance included in your landscape contract where sprinkler heads/rotators are checked.
Our Irrigation Tuneup Includes:
- Re-caulk the automatic Shut off Device (this can extend the life span of the controller)
- Check the voltage drops in the electronic circuitry system
- Check the input and output of the circuit voltages
- Inspect the filter
- Adjust the flood bubbler in containers (where applicable)
- Clean out the outside clock of insects, ants, frogs and other debris
- Inspect well pump starter system
- Check zone valves
- Inspect the bladder pressure tank
- Adjust the program on the timer for daylight savings
By regularly maintaining your controller it can ensure efficient coverage, keeping water costs to their minimum and helping to eliminate expensive repairs if the system fails.
Our fees are $15 per zone (that’s $75 for an sized average household) per visit
We also offer a service for Ponds and Fountains.
If this is of interest to you please contact us direct at 941-343-9396.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us today at 941-343-9396